downloads24x7 is strictly following its own implemented data security and privacy internal guidelines. What we do with your data:
- We gather only the data we need for our relationship with you
- We keep your data privately and securely on a backend layer with a single point of entry with DPO-approved access only
- We use your data only for our own processing and identification purposes aimed at helping you with the product you’ve purchased from us
- We may use your email to contact you based on your consent
This is what we don’t do with your data:
- We are not sharing your data with any third parties
- We are not reselling your data
- We are not monetizing your data
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]@gmail.com
We are committed to comply with the EU’s GDPR hence we are explicitly stating the following options for you to control and delete your data with us.
We are also putting you, our visitor and customer, in control of cookies. Unless you explicitly accept we won’t put any non-essential cookies in your browser.
Should you have any questions related to your data feel free to reach out to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Strict: Functional Cookies
We use a server session cookie to allow the login and purchase experience on our website. We may use also a cookie to store your cookie preference choice.
Non-strict: Analytics Cookies
We may use Google Analytics cookies if you accept and explicitly opt-in for them. We do not use other analytics or tracking cookies on our website.
Non-strict: Marketing, Retargeting, Social Networks, other cookies
Nope, we don’t put such cookies.
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.